Things to do on your Babymoon
- Brunelleschi’s Dome, one of the most famous monuments in the world and it can be admired from every part of the city.
Its incredible structure makes it an extraordinary architectural element even today. It can be visited by going inside and going up on the top, where the lantern is located.
- Palazzo Vecchio, a medieval building and former town hall of Florence. Even today, it combines political, administrative, management offices, the museum, as well as apartments, halls and structures which is worth to be visited.
- Ponte Vecchio, one of the most photographed bridge, the bridge of jewellers.
- For Shoe Lovers: Museum Salvatore Ferragamo (Entrance: Palazzo Spini Feroni)
- Florence is also famous for the manufacturing of leather goods: bags, shoes, clothing items. The leather shops are mainly clustered in the Santa Croce area.
Where to Stay
Treat yourself and your loved one to a well-deserved Florence Babymoon Break at the luxurious Villa Cora.
Located inside a centuries-old park that overlooks the Boboli Gardens, on the hills just outside the historical centre of Florence.
Escape to this luxurious 44 rooms and suites Villa with its large heated outdoor pool, blissful Spa Bené, top cuisine and mesmerizing Bellevue rooftop terrace with breathtaking views over the city.
Florence Babymoon Package includes:
- Accommodation for two with a minimum stay of 2 nights, starting from Superior category
- A Romantic Breakfast in Bed for two
- A 50 minutes Couple’s Relaxing Massage, while enjoying a non-alcoholic cocktail
- Cigar for dad-to-be to save for the Big Day
- One romantic candlelight dinner for two (three-course meal, wines excluded)
- Farewell Gift from Villa Cora
Pregnancy Cravings in Florence
- An all-time classic schiacciatine. Try one at one of the many bakeries in Florence
- Coccoli, small dough balls fried in olive oil. Usually served as starters with ham or cheese but also great for a snack
- Bomboloni, Italian doughnuts. Filled with cream, jam or chocolate
Borgo degli Albizi, 11/R
Discover the whole range of Vestri products in Vestri’s shop in Florence.
Piazza San Marco 11/R
One of the oldest cafes in Florence, founded in 1870. Refreshments for the gourmet florentines and foreigners. For Café Lattes and an excellent selection of pastries.
V. A. Giacomini 16
Pasticceria Minni bakes everything on-site. Between 7 am and 9 am fresh paste come out of the oven and head straight to the shelf.
Prenatal Shopping for you and your Baby
When you are on your babymoon break in Florence, do not miss the chance to stock up on some stylish Italian baby clothes.
Italian baby clothing designs made with the finest Italian fabrics would be perfect for your baby’s first outfit and everlasting memory of your babymoon in Florence.
Via il Prato 53-55R
Special occasion clothing and fine coats
Via di Parione 59r
Italian style in maternity wear.
Via della Spada 42r
Getting There & Practical Info
Firenze / Peretola Airport (FLR) (Amerigo Vespucci)
Villa Cora is approx. 30 minutes from the airport.
Website Tourist Office Florence