The Most Legendary Train
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express is a legend in motion. Aboard this icon of art Deco design, you are transported back in time as you travel between Europe’s most captivating cities.
Luxury Train Journeys
Classic one-night journeys glide between London, Paris, and Venice. Further routes take in Amsterdam, Brussels, Budapest, Florence, Geneva, Istanbul, Prague, Rome, Cannes, Verona, and Vienna, with longer tours including overnight hotel stays.
The Historic Cabins
By day, private cabins of polished wood and plush upholstery offer comfortable banquette seating.
Large picture windows afford changing views of snow-peaked mountains and idyllic French countryside. At night, stewards transform the cabins into cozy bedrooms.
The Grand Suites
For unbridled indulgence, there are six individually designed Grand Suites.
With sumptuous handcrafted décor inspired by great cities such as Paris, Venice, and Istanbul, the spacious Grand Suites offer a new benchmark in luxury travel.
Inclusive benefits include:
- sofa in the living area, which can be converted into a smaller bed suitable for a child
- free-flowing champagne throughout your journey
- private in-suite dining and caviar on arrival
- private en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, and toilet
- guaranteed table for two at guest’s chosen sitting time for lunch and dinner in the preferred dining car, option for private in-suite dining
- all table d’hôte excluding caviar options
- champagne celebration breakfast in your suite
- 24-hour butler service
- complimentary bathrobes and slippers as a memento of your journey
- exclusive turndown gift
- exclusive car or boat transfers between the station and the city
- center accommodation (or vice versa) at the start and end of your train journey
- Grand Suite guests departing or arriving in London are provided with private transfers
They are joined in 2023 by eight new suites, whose exceptional interiors fuse aspects of European landscapes – countryside, mountains, lakes, and forests – with fabrics and furnishings that channel famed art deco designers.
Gastronomy is a major highlight of the onboard experience. Chef Jean Imbert celebrates seasonality and provenance in exquisite menus crafted from artisan produce.
The train’s wine cellar is an ode to Europe’s finest vintages and appellations. Three 1920s restaurant cars offer distinctly different ambiances.
Indulgent ‘cabin service’ delicacies are served around the clock.
Bar Car ‘3674’ is the train’s social hub, reviving all the glamour and opulence of the past. Here, the formality of the early evening turns to a more playful late-night scene, with midnight brunch keeping the energy flowing.
For those who love a touch of the theatrical, this is experiential travel at its finest.
Pricing & Booking
- 1-Night Journeys in the historic cabins start from approx. USD$ 5,500 per adult up to USD$ 14,500 per adult for a Grand Suite.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your legendary train journeys on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, A Belmond Train, Europe
Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, A Belmond Train, Europe
About BabyMoon® Travel
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Belmond’s Bellini Club, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels.
BabyMoon® Travel is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. The ATOL scheme financially protects all flights and flight-inclusive vacations on this website.