Middle East and Africa Babymoon Offers
Find your once in a lifetime babymoon in the United Arab Emirates and enjoy Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Or take an exciting safari in South Africa.
Treat yourself with a luxurious getaway before your baby arrives. Celebrate your pregnancy ! Pamper yourself with prenatal spa treatments especially designed for pregnant women. Enjoy especially designed babymoon packages which can include : unlimited complimentary in-room movies, late check-out, cravings bag, foodie treats, cigars and sport massages for dad-to-be, photo shoots, nursery tile classes, breathing classes, yoga sessions, pregnancy massage for mom-to-be and non-alcoholic cockails (Mocktail, Please). Or go on a shopping spree with a personal shopper to show you all the beautiful baby boutiques.
Check the Official Tourism Board of Dubai for more exciting and practical information when visiting Dubai
Babymoon Offer Highlights
- 3 nights stay in a Lodge at Madikwe Safari Lodge
- Stay 3 nights, get 2 nights FREE at the Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel in Cape Town
- 30 minutes Luxurious Calabash Foot Treatment for mom-to-be
Babymoon Offer Highlights
- Pregnancy Massage
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
What is the safest time to travel ?
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the safest time for a pregnant woman to travel is during the second trimester
(18 through 24 weeks). Check out our Q&A about everything Babymoon !
Tips for your Babymoon Vacation ?
- Skin is more sensitive during pregnancy, so wear stronger sunscreen than usual.
- Keep a list of names and numbers to be contacted in case of emergency.
- Keep a list of local hospitals from the embassy or tourist board.
- Ask your doctor before embarking on any “dangerous” sports, such as diving or water sports.
- Bring your medical notes, including relevant ultrasounds, with you in case you need to go into hospital or deliver early.
- You’re on the ground. Relax and enjoy yourself on what could be your last diaper-free break for a while.
Quick Tips for Healthy Air Travel While Pregnant
- Travel with at least one companion who also has your emergency contact info in addition to your doctor’s number programmed into their phone.
- Carry documentation with your expected date of delivery, doctor’s contact info, and your blood type.
- Stay hydrated. Dehydration on airplanes can be worse when you’re pregnant, so drink plenty of caffeine-free, non-alcoholic fluids before, during, and after the flight.
- Wear your seatbelt continuously to minimize risk of injury from unpredictable turbulence.
- Pack vitamin-rich fresh fruit such as grapes, plums, oranges or dried apricots.
- Wear support hose and shoes with adjustable straps in case your feet swell.
- As always with flying, get up and walk around the cabin every two hours or so.
- Take an eye mask and ear plugs and wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Rest as much as possible while in the air.