BABYMOON IN BADEN-BADEN, GERMANY
Baden-Baden – the outstanding spa town resort – stands for relaxing spa breaks, a very upscale cultural program, excitement at the most beautiful casino in the world, shopping at its best, culinary highlights with the famous traditional Baden-Baden and gourmet cuisine in the most beautiful setting of a small charming town.
Tourist Office Baden Baden Baden-Baden.de
Baden-Baden is easily located, just about 25 minutes from Strasbourg, 90 minutes from Frankfurt, 4 hours from Munich, 5 hours from Paris and Brussels and 6 hours from Amsterdam.
The nearest airports are Frankfurt and Stuttgart.
Take a pregnant pause at Europe’s finest Destination Spa, Villa Stéphanie. An elegant Park Villa entirely dedicated to spa retreats for beauty, detox and medical care.
Recreation Days for the expecting couple :
- Two (2) nights in a Villa Stéphanie Superior room with a wonderful view overlooking the famous Lichtentaler Allee
- Brenners Breakfast Buffet
- Warm welcome with mineral water and fruits in your room
- Optional a 60-minute Aroma Oil Massage or a 60-minute Classic Facial for the mom and dad-to-be
- A Pedicure for mom-to-be
- Access to Europe’s finest destination spa with fitness centre, large indoor pool in Roman style, 500 square meter sauna, plunge pool, ladies spa, daily fitness activities free of charge as for example yoga for the mom-to-be
- Complimentary access to salon Villa Stéphanie with coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks included
- Shopping Voucher to spend at an exclusive baby boutique in Baden-Baden
- One Baby Gift: A Brenners Baby Bib
For bookings, please visit baby-moon.eu/baden
For babymooners, there are a lot of leisure activities in Baden-Baden, such as :
- a romantic horse-carriage ride alongside the world-famous parks and gardens “Lichtentaler Allee”
- a visit to the Mount Merkur including a ride with the funicular railway “Merkurbergbahn”
- a visit to the Museum Frieder Burda or Fabergé Museum
- a ride in the sightseeing train through the city
- a night in the “most beautiful casino in the world” (Marlene Dietrich)
Expectant mothers will be amazed by the world-class fashion brands, the peak of exclusivity. Baden-Baden’s cosmopolitan ambience is simply fascinating, creating feel-good moments one after the other.
Where ? Baden-Baden’s fashion boulevard – the Sophienstraße and Lichtentaler Straße,
Whether it’s silk scarves and belts from Hermès, stylish bags from Longchamp and Gucci, fine cashmere, tailor-made clothes for men from Scabal, Ermenegildo Zegna or Brioni, valuable watches including all luxury brands from Cartier to Chopard, legendary handcrafts from the Meissen porcelain factory, or the finest quality handmade shoes – the town of Baden-Baden cultivates the shopping experience, giving it a special touch that allows secret wishes to become true.
- TEAS. Be amazed by the enormous collection of teas and stock up at TeeGschwendner
Lange Strasse 17
- FASHION. Wagener Galerie, Lange Strasse 44, Shopping Mall
- PREGNANCY CRAVINGS. Café König, Lichtentaler Strasse 12, best coffee house and chocolate speciality store in Europe with 40 different chocolate bars and 30 types of pralines
- SHOES. Antora Selection & Antora Shoe, Lichtentaler Strasse 7. Exclusive collection of brands such as Valentino, Alberta Ferretti, Loro Piana, Michael Kors, Azzedine Alaïa, Etro, Balenciaga, Chloé, Manzoni24, and Jimmy Choo.
BÄR, Manufacturer of comfortable shoes at Sophienstr. 14
- SHOES. Visit the store with the bespoke shoes from Vickermann und Stoya, adding a new dimension to your footwear through its high-quality workmanship and valuable materials. Merkurstrasse 3–5
- WATCHES. Tourbillon Boutique, Sophienstrasse 3a. A homage to the traditional art of Swiss watchmaking. The brands of the Swatch Group are united here, such as Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Omega and Swatch. Watch lovers can expect an extraordinary selection of timepieces, which are considered some of the most renowned in Haute Horlogerie.