Douro Valley Babymoon Offer
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilised during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Douro Valley Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatments, at an extra cost:
- Mother-to-Be Body Treatment, 60 minutes
- Mother-to-Be Facial, 60 or 90 minutes
- Mother-to-Be Massage, 60 or 90 minutes
A full body, advanced massage tailored to your needs. Combining Eastern and Western techniques, including very gentle stretching and nurturing strokes to promote relaxation and ease discomfort in the body.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal
Celebrate your Pregnancy in the Heart of the Douro Valley, in a Historic Manor House with Stunning River Views
Terms & Conditions
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
About the Douro Valley Babymoon Offer
Get ready for your baby with this pampering babymoon filled with special amenities for mother-to-be and dad-to-be.
The Douro Valley Babymoon at Six Senses Douro Valley comes packed with a Hotel Credit, daily Breakfast, and Early Check-in and Late Check-out.
The Hotel at a Glance
Celebrate your pregnancy with an unforgettable babymoon stay in the heart of the Douro Valley at the five-star Six Senses retreat.
Impressive features include:
- 60 Guest Rooms & Suites, some with panoramic Douro valley views
- Four exquisite dining experiences from May to September, and three during the rest of the year
- Chef’s Table Experience
- Sleep with Six Senses Program
- Six Senses Spa
- A large swimming pool
- A heated indoor pool with chromo therapy, hydrotherapy, water jets and underwater sound therapy
How to get there?
Six Senses Douro Valley resides in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Douro Valley, the oldest bordered wine-growing area in the world.
It is a 75-minute scenic drive from International Airport Francisco Sá Carneiro (OPO) in Oporto and a 4-hour drive from the capital Lisbon.
Six Senses Douro Valley
Quinta de Vale Abraão, Samodães
Nearest Airport: Francisco Sá Carneiro (OPO) in Oporto, a 75-minutes drive or a 4-hour drive from Lisbon