Get ready for your baby and prepare for parenthood with this pampering and well-deserved babymoon at the new-to-open (1st of July 2023) Kona Village, a Rosewood Resort.
The Babymoon includes
- Complimentary one-category upgrade upon arrival, based on availability
- Daily $30 USD breakfast credit for up to two people per bedroom
- $150 USD resort credit per room, up to $600 USD resort credit for four-bedroom suites
- Welcome Amenity
- Complimentary early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability on the day of arrival/departure
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
The Resort opens in the Summer of 2023
Room Rates start from $ 1,900 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Kona Village, A Rosewood Resort
The Resort at a Glance
Located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawai‘i, the iconic Kona Village, A Rosewood Resort draws inspiration from the history of the site, local culture, and natural elements.
Impressive features include:
- Nestled on 81 oceanfront, secluded acres featuring beaches, lava fields, lush landscapes, and volcano views
- The fully solar resort offers 150 individual hale many with ocean views, outdoor showers, and some with private pools featuring two distinct exterior designs with modern interior touches
- Asaya Spa is the perfect place to unwind and nurture mind, body, and soul with restorative spa treatments and wellness experiences
- Two oceanfront restaurants and an iconic bar offer the Pacific Ocean and a stunning sunset backdrop
- Explore the beaches, oceans, waterfalls, and active volcanoes set within the island’s over 4,000 square miles
- Signature welcome beverage
- Welcome amenity
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- Twice a day housekeeping service
- Children’s activities including Rosewood Explorers Keiki Club
- Access to Asaya Spa and Fitness Center
- Cultural Center and ancient petroglyphs
- Outdoor tennis and pickleball courts, including the use of racquets and balls
- Bocce Ball court
- Non-motorized water sports equipment