From a prenatal massage in the St. Regis Spa, to an energising swim in the infinity pool, have it all on your mountain babymoon getaway.
- A personalized Welcome Amenity
- $80 Daily Breakfast Credit to enjoy at RIME Seafood & Steak
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit to enjoy at any Food & Beverage outlet
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out, based on availability
- Priority for a complimentary room upgrade, based on availability upon arrival
- Complimentary WiFi daily
Make your Park City Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- Pre-Natal Massage | 50 or 80 minutes
This special harmonious massage is designed to indulge the expectant mother. This treatment is suitable for women who have passed their first trimester and is designed to ease, calm and release stress for optimal relaxation during this special time.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from $ 399 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
The St. Regis Deer Valley
The Hotel at a Glance
With the feel of an old-world resort and born of the Astor family’s traditions and hospitality, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance.
As the only resort in North America with a funicular and offering true slopeside ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable.
With award-winning dining, a 14,000-square-foot spa, a split-level, infinity-edge pool, and year-round recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn.
The St. Regis Deer Valley is located just minutes from the city’s charming downtown area and 25 minutes from the famous Utah Olympic Park.
Impressive features include:
- Surround yourself in plush, residential-style comfort with expansive mountain views from 168 luxurious guest rooms, including 64 spacious suites
- Savor sustainably caught seafood and locally sourced meats arriving fresh each morning at RIME Seafood & Steak, the new signature restaurant. In addition, indulge in French comfort classics at Brasserie 7452, sip an elegant mocktail at The St. Regis Bar, or dine al fresco at the Mountain Terrace overlooking Deer Valley offering a grab & go café and après ski caviar & raw bar while you warm up by the spectacular Fire Garden
- The world-class St. Regis Spa
- The St. Regis Athletic Club
- Split-level infinity-edge pool
- Year-round activities, such as hiking, biking, fly-fishing, golfing, and more during the spring and summer months. And ice-skating, skiing, snowshoeing, and horse-drawn sleigh rides during the winter months.