Start your day on an outrigger canoe, followed by a coconut leaf weaving class or ukelele lessons. Have it all at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, from guided kayak tours, daily fitness classes, bike rentals, and hula lessons. And of course, lots of pampering in the Āwili Spa.
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Babymoon
- $100 Hotel Credit
- Room Upgrade upon booking, subject to availability
- Breakfast for Two daily in Ka’ana Kitchen
- Welcome Amenity
- Early Check-In, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
- Additional Villa Benefits
As we are a preferred partner of the Hyatt Privé program, you’ll enjoy lots of value-added amenities.
6th Night Free Offer
- 6th Night Free on stays now through December 20, 2022
- Must book by December 14, 2022
Make your Maui Babymoon even more pampering with the following mother-to-be spa treatment:
- Prenatal Massage – 60, 90 or 120 minutes
A specialty prenatal massage with body cushions for comfort
FOR MORE INFO & BOOKINGS, PLEASE VISIT
Maui Babymoon Offer at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort
Āwili Spa and Salon
This world-class spa offers a unique apothecary experience. Treatments are tailor made to fit your needs with products and services that are individually customized.
Spa consultants assist in blending your personalized products, featuring local elements from Maui. Indulge in a unique and lavish spa experience, and revel in complete tranquility during your stay.
The Resort at a Glance
Retreat to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, nestled along the spectacular Mokapu Beach. Wailea’s newest resort features 320 guest rooms including 30 villas and 35 suites. As well as cascading outdoor pools, a full-service spa and salon, award-winning dinner and access to championship golf.
- Private Adult pool
- Three Cascading Infinity Pools
- Lagoon Pools
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Complimentary In-Room Snacks and Beverages
- Culinary experiences at Ka’Ana Kitchen, Lehua Lounge, Bumbye Beach Bar, Mokapu Market, and Morimoto Maui
- Activities such as Coconut Leaf Weaving, Outrigger Canoeing, Guided Kayak Tours, Ukelele Lessons, Daily Fitness Classes, Bike Rentals, Hula Lessons and more