Andaz Mayakoba was recently named the #1 Resort in Eastern Mexico by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2020!
Explore the cuisine and culture of modern Mexico while enjoying the white sand beach and luxe landscapes of Andaz Mayakoba’s exclusive gated community.
Treat yourself to an authentic Mayan spa experience at Naum Wellness & Spa, a 24-hour state-of-the-art gym, indulge into innovative Latin American dining at Casa Amate while tasting a variety of local tequila, mezcal and wine, perfect your swing at El Camaleon 18 hole golf course or simply soak up the sun in one of the two beautifully landscaped outdoor pools.
Babymoon at Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
- $100 Hotel Credit
- Room Upgrade, subject to availability
- Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Amenity
- Early Check-In, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
5th Night Free Offer
- Stay 5 nights, Pay 4
- Book by June 15, 2022 & stay between March 9, 2022 and December 17, 2022
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from $ 300 per night.
Why Book With Us?
The Resort at a Glance
This beachfront Mayakoba resort is the picture-perfect destination for your last hurrah. Escape to paradise before your bundle of joy arrives and enjoy pampering moments in the Spa or stay active with feet-in-the-sand activities.
Andaz Mayakoba resides in a private, gated-Mayakoba complex, and is nestled on the coastline of the Mexican Caribbean, surrounded by vegetation and nature.
- 214 Guest Rooms, including 41 Suites, each with views of the Caribbean Sea, the Lagoon, or the Golf Course
- Two Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor activities, including nature trails and kayaking
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks & snacks in your room
- Naum Spa
- Five on-site restaurants; Cocina Milagro, Tinta del Pulpo, VB, Sotavento, and Cassa Amate. Casa Amate is one of Mexico’s Top 120 Restaurants by Guía México Gastronómic.
- Complimentary Bicycle Service
- Inspiring Curator Program
In 2014, Hyatt launched its 2020 Vision to tackle the most pressing global environmental issues we can influence.
It is based around goals for reducing energy and water consumption and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions at their hotels, recycling and waste reduction, supply chain sustainability, and building efficiency – challenges that require collaboration with our industry, other businesses, and thought leaders.
Naum Spa (Naum is the Mayan God of consciousness and mind)
The 10,000 square-foot Mayan oasis is home to:
- six open and airy treatment cabins where you can enjoy the tailor-made Mother-to-Be Massage for 60 or 90 minutes.
- Mother-to-Be Massage: You’ll be nourished using specialized techniques designed to alleviate areas of discomfort arising during pregnancy. A relaxing, sweet and embracing massage ideal for connecting the mother with her baby, recommended after the first trimester.
- two hydrotherapy areas, offering a complete, customized menu of refreshing and rejuvenating services, many of which incorporate indigenous Mayan methods.
- The treatments, coined ‘Naum Rituals’, were developed based on native Mayan traditions known as rituals, which are reflective of the mind, body and spirit.