Why not escape to the San Diego coast of Carlsbad and have your babymoon at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond luxury resort.
What’s included in the Babymoon Offer
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
- Daily full breakfast, for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Resort credit to be utilized during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your San Diego Coast Babymoon even more pampering with the following mother-to-be spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- Expectant Mothers Massage – 50 minutes
Comforting and soothing the ever-changing body of the mother-tobe, this specialised massage relieves aches and pains in muscles and joints, improves circulation and relieves physical fatigue. Rose, neroli and geranium essential oils uplift the mind and condition the skin while cooling aloe vera gel revives tired calves and feet.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from $536 per night.
Why Book With Us?
For MORE INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit the Carlsbad Babymoon Offer at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
The Resort at a Glance
Celebrate your pregnancy with a pampering San Diego coast Babymoon at AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Five-Star Park Hyatt Aviara Resort.
Impressive features include:
- 327 newly redesigned Guest Rooms & Suites
- Exquisite Dining Experiences at Pacific Point, Ponto Lago, Ember & Rye Bar, Waters’ Edge, and Aviara Market.
- The Topgolf Swing Suite. An immersive premium golf experience and all-new addition to the resort lobby. Each Topgolf Swing Suite features a large digital screen with a variety of multi-sport games, as well as HDTVs.
- The luxury Aviara Spa
- VeraVia Personal Wellbeing Offerings
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Resort Pools: Ocean View Pool Deck – 18 years and older, Splash Pool Deck, and Slides and Slide Pool
- Hiking Batiquitos Lagoon Trail
- Surf Concierge
- Six state-of-the-art lighted Tennis Courts, two Har-Tru clay courts