Tuscany Babymoon. Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa is located in Tuscany near Florence and Siena. This unique hotel offers the ideal babymoon destination to relax and recharge before birth.
Tuscany Babymoon Package :
- Luxurious Accommodations of your choice for 3 nights
- A Romantic Breakfast for two (Buffet at the restaurant or Continental in your room)
- A 1 hour and 25 minutes ESPA pre-post natal treatment for the mum to be
- A 1 hour and 25 minutes ESPA aromatherapy massage for the dad to be
- One romantic candlelight dinner for two at Michelin starred restaurant La Torre (drinks excluded, four-course meal)
- One entrance per person to our Spa Heat Experiences before your treatment: Laconium, Caldarium, Experience Shower, heated Vitality Pool
- Extra amenities: Daily newspaper, Daily in-room water, TV on demand including movie selection, Wi-Fi in room and in public areas
- Courtesy shuttle to/from Florence or Siena according to schedule
- Outdoor heated pool (available during the summer months)
- Use of our two tennis courts
- Use of our Fitness Suite
- Access to the estate hiking/biking paths
- Wide selection of pillows to make mommy sleep more comfortable
- Castello del Nero’s special in-room amenities
- Castello del Nero’s special farewell gifts
Valid until October 2018
Brothers & Sisters to be program
From 0 to 5 years old no charge for cribs or extra bed
From 0 to 5 years old in room dedicated equipment
From 6 to 11 years old 50% discount on stay
Dedicated baby or kids menus
Welcome Kit (crayons, books, sweets, small toy)
Chef’s Goodnight Amenity
Bathrobes and slippers for small giants
Kids playing area in the garden
From 4 years old, Treasure Hunt at Castello del Nero for the whole family
From 4 years old, access together with parents to the Spa Vitality Pool (on selected days and time)
From 16 years old access to the Spa allowed
Our concierge can suggest you a variety of activities available at the hotel for you or your children. Confirm the ones you prefer to the booking office.
- Family Cooking Class with the Michelin starred Executive Chef of Castello del Nero. Learn how to make pasta. From 8 years old
- Angels’ Massage at the spa, a special moment to share with mum or dad. From 11 years old.
- A selection of Tweenies’ Treatments (Manicure, Pedicure, Nail Polish application, Facial). From 11 years old.
- Hot air ballooning (from 1,25 meter of height) with the family
- Bicycle rental (from 1,50 meter of height) with the family
- Pre and post-Natal Ritual 2 hours and 55 minutes for the mum
CASTELLO DEL NERO HOTEL & SPA
Situated in the town of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, in the heart of the Chianti wine region, this 5-star luxury hotel is the perfect location for romantic holidays and gastronomic journeys.
Featuring Tuscany’s first destination ESPA, this five-star hotel near Florence is also an enchanting luxury haven in which to relax and revitalise the body and mind before birth.
Lovingly converted from a 12th-century castle, the Castello del Nero is a sumptuous sanctuary which sits in its own 300 hectares estate of rolling hills, verdant vineyards and lush olive groves. Castello del Nero is perfectly placed for visits to the mesmerising cities of Florence, Siena and Pisa, the best of Tuscany.
From the moment you arrive, you will find this wonderful retreat captures the true essence of the Tuscan experience whilst offering the most luxurious accommodation and highest levels of quality and service.
Castello del Nero Hotel & Spa features 50 luxury hotel rooms, including 18 lavish suites. Complimentary Benefits valid for all rooms and Suites: WiFi in rooms and public areas, TV on demand, a daily newspaper in room, Shuttle to/from Florence or Siena city center according to day and schedule, use of the outdoor heated swimming pool (during summer), of the Fitness Suite and Tennis Courts.
Always committed to providing the best service to their guests, Castello del Nero Hotel is pleased to offer the sanitized pillow service before any stay in all rooms, using the new patented Sanipill system.
At ESPA, every day specialised treatments care for your every need – advanced facials, hot stone therapy, essential oil body and massages. ESPA has also created a range of Signature Treatments – Castello del Nero Relaxation Ritual; Olive Oil and Pink Clay Oriental Inspired Head Massage; Sea Salt and Tuscan Rosemary Body Exfoliation – to evoke a true feeling of Tuscany.
La Torre, Michelin star restaurant
Located in the former stables of Castello del Nero, the one Michelin Star La Torre Restaurant, one of the best restaurants of the entire Tuscany, showcases a meticulously researched menu, designed to deliver the best of Italian and Mediterranean Traditions.
Restaurant La Taverna
Located in the former kitchens of the Castle, La Taverna Restaurant proposes genuine and typical dishes from the best Tuscan and Chianti tradition, for both lunch and dinner.
For those who want to explore Tuscan cuisine in more detail Executive Chef, Giovanni Luca Di Pirro arranges cooking lessons during your stay, subject to availability.
La Taverna by the Pool. During summer, La Taverna by the Pool is an informal venue where guests can sit and relax by the poolside and taste a light lunch and enjoy their meals, by choosing from a wide selection of meat, vegetables and fish to be grilled, while on the BBQ, while admiring a breathtaking panoramic view on the Tuscan hills.
The Bar is located in what was formerly the Castello del Nero’s kitchen – a series of high ceilinged rooms featuring the original wooden beams, attractive stone walls and terracotta tiled floors.
Strada Spicciano, 7
50028 Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
Tel. +39 055 80 64 70
Only 25 km from the historic city of Florence and 35 km from Siena, guests often adventure out for the morning and return back ‘home’ to the wonderful setting of the hotel, its restaurant and its signature destination spa to enjoy a relaxing afternoon.
The resort operates a daily shuttle service to and from Florence or Siena according to schedule. Helipad available on property.
GPD coordinates LONG 11.185 LAT 43.556
The closest airports are Florence or Pisa. Castello del Nero is located approximately 40km from Florence airport and 90km from Pisa airport.
Ready for this unforgettable luxurious Tuscany Babymoon near Florence and Siena?
TUSCANY BABYMOON – GET A PRICE QUOTE !