Seychelles Babymoon Offer
Enjoy complimentary benefits that will aid relaxation and enhance your paradise getaway with babymoon-friendly activity suggestions.
Seychelles Babymoon amenities include
- Mama Bloom tummy tone oil
- A Welcome Amenity, including fresh coconut water, detox platter (fresh and dried fruits and nuts), and detox water selection
- Maternity pillow to use during your stay
- Daily turndown amenity
- Swimming pool noodles
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from € 1,300 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Prepare for your Baby with an Off-Grid Seychelles Babymoon Adventure set in a Tropical Paradise
Terms & Conditions
About the Seychelles Babymoon Offer
Celebrate your love and take a moment for yourselves in our romantic setting before your baby arrives to bring more joy to your life.
Let go together as you surround yourself with nature, whether you’re relaxing in your treetop villa, at Le Syel Spa, or by the waters at Petite Anse bay.
Take it slow at five-star award-winning Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. Here, a pre-baby break awaits you.
Spend your days lounging by your private pool and enjoy the turquoise waters of Petite Anse bay. Or find your Seychelles babymoon bliss at the hilltop Spa. Followed by a sunset meal on a deserted beach.
- Beach lounges
- Library, featuring two workstations with Internet access, books, magazines, and a television
- Fitness center, with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment, as well as complimentary juice and fruit
- Marine Education with a WiseOceans Marine Educator and a chance to learn more about the Petite Anse Reef Restoration Project
- Surf instruction for all levels with Tropicsurf
- Jogging trail around the lagoon and through the garden, as well as a hiking trail with impressive views of the Resort
- Spa facilities, including the relaxation lounge, as well as complimentary tea, water, cold towels, and magazines
- Outdoor pool, with poolside amenities – smoothies, frozen fruit, fruit kebabs, and water
- Water sports pavilion, which includes the use of kayaks, snorkelling gear, windsurfers, catamarans, paddle boats, and life jackets, as well as complimentary water and cold towels upon return to the shore
Guest Rooms: All Guest Rooms are stand-alone villas that feature large sunken bathtubs and private pools, located either by the beach or nestled among the lush tropical hillside.
Suites: The Suites either sit proudly on the hillside overlooking Petite Anse Bay or footsteps from the pristine shores of the Indian Ocean and feature outdoor showers, private pools, and a deck and outdoor dining area.
Private Residences: Perfect for families, groups of friends, and lavish entertaining. Set high on the Resort’s hillsides, they offer unparalleled privacy, and panoramic ocean views and come with their own infinity pool, kitchen, and a personal Residence Host.
Le Syel Spa is a spa like no other, at the uppermost point of the resort, far above Petite Anse Bay.
The Spa also features the Annual Visiting Practitioners Program.
With this rare opportunity you’ll gain access to the industry’s leading and most sought-after wellness practitioners, during private or group sessions in the hilltop Spa, or even on the sandy shore.
Want more calm moments? Then take a Yoga and Meditation class. Here you’ll align breathing and movement with the yoga experts to discover physical and spiritual relief.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is home to a wide variety of exquisite cuisine:
- ZEZ, Asian Izakaya
- KANNEL, modern Creole & Mediterranean
- Koi, Japanese
- ZEZ Bar & Kannel Bar
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie Lazare,
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles