Baltic Sea Babymoon Offer
- Manicure for her
- LIGNE ST BARTH Peace of Mind (indulging head massage, promising pure relaxation – 45-minute treatment)
- solely for men (60-minute treatment)
- 2 healthy smoothies in our VitalBar
- 2 snacks at our VitalBar
- A little welcome present in the room on arrival and a bottle of non-alcoholic
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from the hotel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Celebrate your Pregnancy with a blissful sea-front Baltic Sea babymoon
Terms & Conditions
Validity: until May 1st, 2020
Babymoon Package rates: € 369,00 for the stay for 2 people including the above-listed services, excluding accommodations. Bookable additionally to the regular overnight packages.
Prices for overnights are subject to season. Please inquire with our reservation department. Prices from € 395.00 in a Superior Double Room to € 1,590.00 in the Garden Villa per room and night.
About the Hotel
WEISSENHAUS is a stunning historic castle estate located directly by the Baltic Sea and is one of Europe’s most beautiful beach resorts. Here you will find pure tranquillity amidst vast landscapes and beautiful nature.
Treat yourself to a pampering babymoon and feel the special aura and power of this unique place the instant you enter WEISSENHAUS. Let the daily stress and the hectic schedules simply dissolve in the ocean’s breeze.
In addition to your stay, the following services and amenities are included:
- Our extensive “Kavaliershaus” gourmet breakfast
- Minibar (restocked daily with soft drinks) along with a choice of different sorts of tea and espresso capsules
- Valet parking
- Access to our award-winning SPA “Schlosstherme” including an indoor and outdoor pool, a relaxing lounge area, saunas and fitness room
- Complimentary wifi internet and all taxes and service charges
- 3 km of untouched beach with your own roofed wicker beach chair (seasonal)
- Long walks in the mild climate of the Baltic Sea, which indulge your airways and clear your head
- Our 75-ha pleasure-ground is the perfect place to find your own personal retreat
Your stay at WEISSENHAUS will be your own personal intermission. You will stay in luxurious and beautifully furnished rooms. Each room provides a large illuminated wardrobe, a king size bed, a writing desk, complimentary tea and coffee facilities, a flat-screen TV including Sky channel entertainment, Wi-Fi, connections for all MP3 player (in some rooms), direct-dial telephone, radio, safe, and minibar.
BABYMOON TIP: make your Baltic Sea babymoon even more unforgettable and stay in one of the Bädehauschen. The historic cottage offers unparalleled views towards the Baltic Sea and everything else one can wish from a hidden haven, ready not only for newlyweds but babymooners as well. The grounds include an own garden and private outdoor sauna. The tantalizing interior includes a winter garden with free-standing bathtub and a fireplace in the living area.
- size 55 M²
- maximum occupancy for 2
- with garden and terrace
- outdoor sauna
- directly by the sea
SPA – SCHLOSSTHERME
This castle thermal bath presents itself in a spacious 2,000 square meters as a real place of power. Furnished with warm and soft materials, boasting both an indoor and outdoor heated pool as well as a brine whirlpool inviting you to experience total relaxation.
Crackling open fires contribute to the relaxing atmosphere which will give an elevated sense of well-being following your spa treatments in the capable hands of the beauty and wellness experts.
The relaxing sauna facilities and the Banja house in the SCHLOSSTHERME are most definitely worth a visit (well, only for dad-to-be). Afterwards, you can refresh yourself in the unique snow cave with real snowflakes.
Enjoy the healthy delights served at the VITAL BAR. The crisp salads, warming soups, superfoods and smoothies are not only satisfying but also nourishing, providing the vitamins and nutrients required for health and vitality, especially when pregnant.
Whether you chose a fine dining menu in the COURTIER (2 starts Guide Michelin), fresh cuisine at the BOOTSHAUS on the beach or delicious sushi at the restaurant Sushibar.
Parkallee 1, 23758 Weissenhaus,
+49 4382 9262-0