Abu Dhabi Babymoon Offer
- USD 100 spa credit per stay (not applicable to retail)
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Best available room rates
- Double GC Award Points for Golden Circle members
- Wi-Fi internet access
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from the hotel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Celebrate your Pregnancy with a luxurious Abu Dhabi Babymoon at this award-winning hotel
Terms & Conditions
A minimum 2-night stay is required.
About the Hotel
This award-winning five-star hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland.
The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, a traditional Arabian market built in a modern setting offering a variety of shops under one roof.
Located on a private stretch of one-kilometre long beach, the hotel’s rooms and suites set the benchmark for exclusivity and comfort. Each of the 213 rooms features a balcony or terrace with a breathtaking view of the canal. All rooms are elegantly appointed with modern facilities and Arabian architectural flare. To enjoy the pinnacle of privacy and extravagance, there are six spectacular four-bedroom villas, each with a private pool. To cater to the needs of extended stay guests, the hotel also has 161 serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedrooms.
BABYMOON TIP: HORIZON CLUB BENEFITS. Make your Abu Dhabi Babymoon even more memorable with a stay at one of the Horizon Club Rooms.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of the management staff will personally welcome you to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4 pm on the day of departure, subject to availability
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
HORIZON CLUB LOUNGE
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following :
- Horizon Club breakfast
- Evening cocktails and canapés from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Light snacks and beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
CHI, THE SPA
CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La draws inspiration from the origins of the Shangri-La legend, a place of personal peace, enchantment and well-being. All massages and treatments are based on authentic natural healing methods found in traditional well-being practices shared by many Asian cultures. Indulge yourself in CHI’s ancient healing philosophies and rituals to relax and rejuvenate both your body and mind.
Tailored specifically to the needs of mothers-to-be and their changing bodies, this treatment is administered by therapists who are trained to adjust their techniques to each guest’s personal needs to reduce stress and promote overall wellness.
CHI, The Spa recommends speaking to the Spa Therapist prior to the treatment to get a personalised advice on the most suitable treatment.
CHI, The Spa uses a luxe spa collection for pregnant guests, up to 98% organic with biodynamic flower essences, opulent anti-agers, probiotic peptides, and clinically active hydrators. The UNZENTED line is also infused with the stress-busting ZEN BLEND biodynamic flower essence that is perfect for mummy-to-be and her little one!
Rated among the finest in Abu Dhabi, the restaurants at Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, offer diners an international range of cuisines. Pamper your palate with authentic Chinese cuisine at Shangri-La’s signature restaurant, Shang Palace, or superb French cuisine at the glamorous fine-dining restaurant, Bord Eau.
Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri
Khor Al Maqta
The United Arab Emirates
(971 2) 509 8888