Qualia is the perfect destination if you’re seeking a luxurious and relaxing babymoon getaway. With its stunning natural surroundings, world-class amenities, and impeccable service, qualia resort is one of the best resorts in Australia and an ideal destination for babymooners.
Located on Hamilton Island in the Whitsunday Islands of Australia, qualia is situated on the northernmost point of the island, offering stunning views of the Coral Sea and the surrounding tropical landscape.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability to a premium positioned Pavilion, within the same Pavilion category type
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Colors of Sunset Cruise – includes a tour of the Whitsundays for 1 & 1/2 hours on a luxury cruiser, including canapés and selected alcoholic beverages for two adults (non-alcoholic for mother-to-be), OR a Talk & Taste Experience, once during your stay. AUD$150 per person
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Hamilton Island Babymoon even more pampering with the following Pregnancy Spa Packages and Treatments, at an extra cost:
- Babymoon half-day package – 3 hours of spa treatments of your choice
Pamper yourself with this caring and nurturing half-day pregnancy package. Tailored to suit the stage of pregnancy you are in, we will customize half a day of nourishing, luxurious treatment options to ease and support you on your way to motherhood:
Maternal Massage, Driftaway Sensory Journey (modified), Body Brilliance + refining body masque, all facials, all hand, and foot therapies, After Sun Soother, Soul to Sole (modified), Awakening Temple Treatment (modified), Drifting Scalp Therapy and Thermal Eye Brightening Treatment.
- Pregnancy Massage – 60 or 90 minutes
Mums-to-be will enjoy this pregnancy-safe cushion and vitamin-rich massage oil to nourish and soothe your skin. Be prepared to drift into a peaceful paradise with the serene spa environment and soothing hands of qualia’s experienced therapists.
Massage is only available in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy for your safety. Please see facial rituals, body therapies, holistic therapies, and hand and foot therapies for alternative options safe for first-trimester treatments.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from AUD 1,490 per night.
Why Book With Us?
We can also book one of the many 4-night and 7-night packages, such as the Great Barrier Reef Discovery and Island Interlude. All qualia packages include:
- VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to qualia transfers
- Use of a golf buggy for the duration of the stay
- A la carte breakfast at Long Pavilion restaurant
- VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island
- Non-alcoholic beverages at qualia (bottled beverages, water, tea, and coffee)
- Use of non-motorized watercrafts
- Complimentary WiFi
- Use of a fully-equipped gym
- Exclusive use of guest facilities
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
qualia, Great Barrier Reef
The Resort at a Glance
qualia is a unique Australian expression of world-class luxury, situated on Hamilton Island. Surrounded by the unsurpassed beauty of the Great Barrier Reef.
Access is easy with just a short, direct flight from:
- Sydney – 2 hours
- Melbourne – 3 hours
- Brisbane – 90 minutes
- Cairns – 70 minutes
to the Great Barrier Reef Airport or Hamilton Island Airport. There are also short direct boat transfers from Port of Airlie on the mainland.
qualia’s impressive features include:
- 60 Private Pavilions consisting of Leeward Pavilions, Windward Pavilions with plunge pools, and the Beach House with its own lap pool.
- Spa qualia. Your destination for the ultimate in pregnancy pampering.
- A Guest Library
- A Private Beach
- Two Infinity Pools
- A fully-equipped Gym
- Two exclusive restaurants, Pebble Beach and Long Pavilion.
- qualia cater for guests 16 years and over
- You have access to over 65 different activities available on Hamilton Island, such as a visit to Hamilton Island Wildlife.
BabyMoon’s Tip: Be transferred to your own secluded beach nearby for a private picnic!