The St. Regis Florence is located just steps away from some of Florence’s most iconic attractions, including the Duomo, Uffizi Gallery, and Ponte Vecchio.
The hotel also offers various services and amenities to make your babymoon stay in Florence unforgettable, including private tours of the city, cooking classes, and personalized shopping experiences.
Take a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Arno River and take in the beautiful views of Florence’s many bridges, including the Ponte Vecchio, the historic bridge, famous for its jewelry shops.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A personalized Welcome Amenity
- Daily breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in Balconata
- $100 equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from € 1,100 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
The St. Regis Florence
The Hotel at a Glance
The St. Regis Florence, a 15th-century palazzo set along the banks of the Arno River, has inspired the likes of E.M. Forster and Henry James.
You’ll be writing tributes to its modern take on Renaissance-era elegance with canopied beds, colorful brocades, custom frescoes, and crystal chandeliers.
Book a romantic river-view room facing the Ponte Vecchio, the oldest of Florence’s bridges. The hotel’s legendary service includes personal butlers and the city’s most savvy concierges.
Chef Gentian Shehi elevates Tuscan gastronomic culture to the highest degree at Winter Garden Restaurant.
Impressive features include:
- 80 spacious guest rooms and 19 distinctive suites are exercised in discreet opulence and refined elegance. Guests staying in Deluxe Arno River View Rooms, Premium Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe Arno River View Rooms, and in all suites enjoy impeccable St. Regis Butler Service any time, day or night
- Nestled amongst arches and art under a spectacular stained glass cupola, The Winter Garden Restaurant and Bar is a reference point for Firenze’s gastronomic scene. The menu proposes a delicious Tuscan cuisine of local flavors, modern mixology, and a wine list brimming with the region’s finest drops.
- Open during the Bella stagione, The St. Regis Terrace stands adjacent to the Piazza Ogni Santi and is the go-to place for savoring authentic Italian flavors outdoors over lunch, over a coffee break, or an exclusive aperitif overlooking the Arno River.
- Afternoon Tea Ritual. A timeless tradition in true St. Regis fashion of fragrant tea and delicious savory and sweet delights, curated by the Tea Sommelier and Chef Patissier. Served every day from 3.30 pm until 5 pm in the magnificent setting of the Winter Garden.
- The Art of Sabrage. As the evening makes its appearance each day, enjoy the theatre of champagne sabering with this elegant ritual that dates to the 19th century. This signature ceremony is presented each evening in the Winter Garden Bar, from 7 pm to 8 pm.
- Bloody Mary Ritual. Crafted at the Winter Garden Bar, the signature cocktail of the St. Regis brand takes on a unique, earthy character with the addition of Tuscan ingredients in our local interpretation of the libation. (maybe just for the father-to-be)
- Iridium Suites Spa My Blend By Clarins. A genuine private suite, where time stands still, for an unforgettable beauty and well-being experience.
- Fitness Center
- Artisan studios, designer boutiques, and a myriad of cafés, bars, and restaurants are just steps from The St. Regis doors, while notable attractions such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, and the Duomo are all within a leisurely 10-minute walk.