Saint-Germain-des-Prés is a picturesque and romantic neighborhood located on the left bank of the Seine in Paris. It’s known for its historic architecture, charming cafes, and rich cultural history, making it an ideal destination for a romantic babymoon getaway.
A stay at the five-star luxury Hotel Lutetia, the only Palace hotel on the left bank, makes your babymoon even more unforgettable. Take a stroll along the river Seine, or visit the Luxembourg Gardens, a beautiful park known for its stunning gardens, fountains, and sculptures.
Always Included at Hotel Lutetia
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Paris Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatment at Akasha Spa, at an extra cost:
- Pre-Natal Massage | 60 minutes
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from € 1,480 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
The Hotel at a Glance
After four years of renovation, the iconic landmark hotel in Paris’ Saint-Germain-des-Prés is back. Hotel Lutetia is the city’s only luxury Palace hotel on the Left Bank.
Lutetia, a member of The Set Hotels, is located in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and is home to:
- 184 modern guest rooms, featuring 40 suites and seven individually designed signature suites.
- Elegant new spaces include the Salon Saint-Germain, opening onto the art deco Patio, and the splendid Bar Joséphine, offering French-inspired cuisine and the return of The Brasserie Lutetia. As well as Bar Aristide, a speakeasy private club-cum-cigar lounge.
- Akasha Spa. 700 square meters dedicated to well-being and fitness and a 17-meter pool.
- Wellness Classes include Aqua Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Circuit Training, and much more.
BabyMoon Tip: Before parenthood, make your babymoon in the city of love your most romantic ever getaway, and stay in the Suite Amour with Eiffel View Terrace.
The Amour Suite occupies the pinnacle of the hotel. From this thrilling vantage point, you command the best views. This Suite boasts an elegant living room overlooking Paris and the Eiffel tower with the iconic terrace of Hotel Lutetia, a cozy room, and a magnificent Carrara marble bathroom.