Discover the #1 rated resort in the Southeast U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler, and celebrate your pregnancy with a back-t0-nature babymoon escape at Primland, Auberge Resorts Collection.
Gaze at star-filled skies from the on-property observatory and enjoy the Babymoon Spa Special at the world-class Auberge Spa.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent Hotel credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatments, at an extra cost:
- Babymoon Spa Special
Celebrate your little one’s arrival with this special package, including a 60-minute Prenatal Massage, a 60-minute Signature Facial, and 1 Signature Pedicure
- Prenatal Massage | 60 or 90 minutes
- Babymoon Spa Special
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from $752 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Primland, Auberge Resorts Collection
The Resort at a Glance
Primland, an Auberge Resort, is a private estate defining the ultimate Blue Ridge Mountains experience.
Unfolding across the highlands of Virginia in all their smoke-hued grandeur, the Blue Ridge Mountains are a natural paradise of forest-cloaked peaks and sun-dappled valleys.
Impressive features include:
- 51 luxury guest rooms (20) and suites (27) at The Lodge, Pinnacle Cottages, Fairway Cottages, 1 Premier Suite located in the Observatory Tower, and the 3 Tree Houses
- Culinary options at Elements, 19th Pub, and Stables Saloon
- The world-class Auberge Spa
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Activities such as archery, tomahawk throwing, horseback riding, paddleboarding, golfing, off-road RTV Mountain Tours, and flyfishing
- Stargazing: take advantage of exceptional stargazing from the resort’s Observatory Dome; with its powerful telescope and prime mountaintop setting, you can see millions of stars
Complimentary Activities include:
- Indoor Pool & hot tub
- Games Room
- Movie Theater, offering scheduled public viewings. Private viewings are available at an additional charge
- Indoor Fitness Center
- 14 Miles of Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails
- Outdoor Fitness Trail
- Tennis Courts
- Disc Golf Course
- Nightly s’mores by the fire
- Weekend Yoga