Capture heartwarming babymoon memories at the all-new Six Senses Rome. This stunning green oasis is just a 6 minutes walk from the Trevi fountain and the Pantheon.
At Six Senses Spa, you’ll experience urban wellness at its best. Not to be missed is the relaxing pregnancy massage, but also aerial yoga, and a 45-minute breathing- and or meditation class. Or what about Sleep Tracking, wear a sleep tracking ring overnight to get handy intel on your current sleeping patterns. The next day, a sleep expert awaits you to discuss your results and what to do next.
Or learn how to make potions and cures to carry on the good work back home. With this 45-minute interactive workshop, a very knowledgeable Alchemist guides you on how to create your bespoke product.
- Breakfast for 2 people at BIVIUM
- USD 100 F&B or Spa Treatment credit (not valid for alcohol, guest experiences, or retail) once per stay
- Welcome Amenity
- Upgrade upon availability
- Early check-in upon availability
- Late check-out upon availability
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from € 850 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Six Senses Rome
The Hotel at a Glance
You’ll find Six Senses Rome uniquely positioned at the heart of the city, overlooking via del Corso, steps from the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain.
In collaboration with renowned architect Patricia Urquiola, Six Senses Rome is a green oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Start your day with a healthy breakfast at BIVIUM Restaurant- Café-Bar or on the NOTOS Rooftop with panoramic views of the surrounding neighborhood and monuments.
After a day of discovery through out-of-the-ordinary experiences, restore tired legs at Six Senses Spa, which fuses the ancient art of Roman bathing with contemporary, high-tech biohacking therapies.
Wrap up your day with delicious bites and creative sips on the rooftop terrace under a blanket of stars, or opt for a plant-based dinner with a nod to Rome in the restaurant.
Impressive features include:
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker) service
- BIVIUM Restaurant-Café-Bar, a convivial and lifestyle area
- Open kitchen, Josper grill, wood-fired pizza oven, and dedicated deli corners
- NOTOS Rooftop with 360 ̊panoramic views
- Aerial Yoga studio and outdoor yoga deck
- Meditation Room
- Earth Lab
- Six Senses Spa and Roman Baths
- Five Treatment Rooms (one for couples)
- Fitness Center
- Alchemy Bar