All things spa and romance, celebrate your pregnancy with a blissful Mauritius babymoon stay at five-star One&Only Le Saint Géran.
Enjoy a pampering 60-minute Maternity Massage or go for the 120-minute Time Out for Mothers-to-Be, and enjoy a soothing back exfoliation and tension-relieving massage followed by a wrap and massage to lighten tired, heavy feet and legs. A facial cleanse and massage will restore your natural radiance.
The Babymoon includes:
- Upgrade on arrival, Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Daily Complimentary Breakfast at La Terrasse
- Welcome Mauritian Rhum set-up in the suite (non-alcoholic option for mum-to-be)
- A 60-minute massage for up to two people, during the stay (to be used prior to 3 pm)
- Unlimited waterskiing including initiation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- $100 USD Resort credit for stays of 5 nights or more (no cash value)
Make your Mauritius Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatments, at an extra cost:
- Maternity Massage | 60 minutes
- Time Out for Mothers-to-Be | 120 minutes *more info below
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from € 820 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
One&Only Le Saint Géran, Mauritius
The Resort at a Glance
One&Only Le Saint Géran has undergone a complete transformation and has risen again as the most incredible celebration of its unrivaled Mauritian setting.
The property’s private peninsula offers two stunning coastlines: on the east, the Indian Ocean, fringed by swaying palms; on the west, sugarcane-covered mountain views and a tranquil lagoon.
Enjoy opportunities to connect with your loved one while experiencing idyllic beaches, three sparkling pools, the blissful One&Only Spa, and Club One – a new hub for all things active. The resort’s collection of renovated and brand-new restaurants features gastronomic displays and theater-style cooking.
A world of active and mindful discovery on the resort, from water sports to yoga and natural spa therapies.
Impressive features include:
- 142 luxury Guest Rooms & Suites with enhanced outdoor space, furnished with elegant yet comfortable lounges facing stunning ocean, beach, or lagoon views
- 2km of pristine beach
- Exquisite dining at PRIME, a celebrated steakhouse, Tapasake, the most breathtaking lagoon venue with over-water seating, and Le Badamier, idyllically located beneath the tropical sway of the Badamier trees and overlooking the Indian Ocean, serving freshly caught seafood.
- L’Artisan, an artisanal bakery, and coffee shop is a perfect haven to enjoy casual, light fare, from fresh salads to handmade sandwiches and pastries, at any time of the day. Furthermore, at La Terrasse, the main restaurant, chefs prepare a wide range of delicious local and international specialties before your eyes in the brand-new open kitchen stations. And at La Pointe, you’ll enjoy beach-side dining as the skilled chefs grill local fish fresh from the ocean over a coconut and firewood barbecue, served on the stylish deck or delivered directly to your private poolside cabana.
- Private Dining. The soft sands provide the perfect romantic setting for a bespoke dining experience, while the completely unique and elegantly appointed Tipi sets the tone for extraordinary private babymoon celebrations under the Mauritian sky
- A sensational open-air lounge surrounding the central infinity pool provides flexible space for enjoying mocktails in or around the water by day and soaking up live music by night, dancing over illuminated water features, or singing along as you dine in La Terrasse
- The world-class One&Only Spa is nestled in lush tropical vegetation and partner of award-winning ESPA. The 12 treatment rooms are located around the spa’s private infinity pool. Selected rooms open onto private gardens with outdoor showers. Luxury facilities include a hammam, sauna, indoor relaxation area, and oversized daybeds circling the adults-only, 18-meter pool.
- A stunning Yoga Pavilion for al fresco yoga and mindful outdoor exercises from sunrise to sunset
- Facial treatments with Biologique Recherche and Pedi: ManiCure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
- With a lagoon that longs to be played in, the Boathouse provides a wide variety of activities including water- skiing, Hobie Cats, kayaks, snorkeling, and more.
- Club One is home to a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, 2 Padel Courts, 3 floodlit Tennis Courts, Mini Golf, a Spinning Room, Zumba, and much more.
- With a stunning pool instated at the tip of the peninsula, a total of three pools will offer you your own dedicated spaces to relax and enjoy the unique atmospheres
Only Nurture Pregnancy Spa Treatments
Safe, stimulating, nurturing therapies for new mums and mums-to-be. You need a little extra care when you’re expecting. Where better to indulge than in a picturesque island paradise?
MATERNITY MASSAGE (60 MINS)
Put your feet up and sink into total relaxation mode with this full-body massage specifically designed with expectant mothers in mind. Your therapist will pay careful attention to the areas particularly prone to tension during pregnancy.
TIME OUT FOR MOTHERS-TO-BE (120 MINS)
A full relaxation package for new mums and mums-to-be in need of some quality me time. The most suitable and nurturing treatments are selected to help you feel your best. Get comfortable and enjoy a soothing back exfoliation and tension-relieving massage followed by a wrap and massage to alleviate tired, heavy feet and legs. A facial cleanse and massage will restore your natural radiance. Just what the doctor ordered.
One&Only Le Saint Géran
Poste De Flacq,
Nearest Airport: Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Int (MRU), 19 Miles / 30 Kilometers
Approx. a one-hour drive