Head for fresh and crisp air to the Swiss mountains of Grisons and stay at a true architectural icon, the 7132 hotel in Vals.
With its two Michelin-starred cuisine, thermal baths, and world-class spa, you’ll have it all on your once-in-a-lifetime babymoon.
The Babymoon includes:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two guests per bedroom (already included in the hotel’s rates)
- $100USD equivalent Hotel credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- ESPA New Beginnings Massage | 60 minutes
An extremely soothing body massage for parts of the body put under strain during pregnancy and after childbirth.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from €1,023 (1,010CHF) per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
7132 Hotel Vals
The Hotel at a Glance
7132 is synonymous with a sensual experience that features top-level architecture and gastronomy. Located in the town of Vals, it is the most scenic retreat in the mountains of the Grisons.
The chance to switch off and have some time to yourself has come. Suddenly it all comes together. The architecture is impressive. The mountains all around you echo their ancient beauty.
It’s a unique experience for the mind, body, and senses wherever you are: relaxing in the award-winning thermal baths, dining in the two-Michelin-starred restaurant 7132 Silver, or sipping a mocktail surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery. The 7132 Hotel: an homage to all that is real and true.
Impressive features include:
- Stay in one of 22 guestrooms with mountain-facing terraces, including Presidential and Penthouse Suites by star architect Kengo Kuma
- Sip delicious coffee and innovative cocktails and mocktails at glass-walled 7132 Blue Bar, with spectacular Alpine views and live jazz music
- Explore the award-winning thermal spa designed by Peter Zumthor, powered by 30 C° / 86 F° water from a natural spring
- Browse local gifts, art, and architecture books over coffee and pastries at 7132 Shop, the hotel’s curated boutique
- Discover the best local produce on Chef Mitja Birlo’s tasting menu at the two-Michelin-star 7132 Silver restaurant
- 7132 has a fleet of chauffeured limousines and is the only hotel in Switzerland with its own helicopter. Either service is complimentary for Penthouse Suite guests.