This year-round mountain resort resides in a spectacular natural landscape with stunning views across the Annupuri ranges and Mount Yotei.
Take advantage of outdoor activities during spring and summer, once the snow has melted. Try out canoeing on one of Hokkaido’s most beautiful rivers, the Shiribetsu River.
And with a large selection of restaurants, bars and lounges offering unique food and beverage offerings as well as a luxury spa and private onsen tubs in all of the suites, you’ll be able to spend the day on the mountain and return to the rare, inspiring experiences that only Park Hyatt can offer.
The babymoon includes:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Welcome Amenity
- Daily Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, for the duration of the stay
- $ 100 USD equivalent Hotel credit utilized during your stay (Valid on food & beverage, private limousine transfers, and The Spa. Not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full.)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from 40,050 JPY per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono
The Hotel at a Glance
Set in a spectacular natural landscape with stunning views across the Annupuri ranges and Mount Yotei, Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono embodies personal luxury for global connoisseurs.
A true year-round mountain resort with spaces and guestrooms designed for enriching experiences in an environment of carefully curated art, cuisine, and contemporary design.
Impressive features include:
- 100 spacious Guest Rooms (65m² and above)
- 28 Suites, of which 9 with private Onsen hot spring
- Over 60 Residences with Private Onsen
- Savor gourmet delights with the freshest ingredients in one of the 11 restaurants, lounges, and bars, including robata, teppan, sushi, French, Italian and Chinese.
- A world-class Spa with 4 single treatment rooms and 2 couples rooms
- A 25 meter Indoor Pool
- A fully-equipped Fitness Club
- Ski-In & Ski-Out Resort
- Summer Activities: rafting, canoeing, tree-climbing / tree trekking, cycling, fishing, and hiking
- Winter Activities: Guided snow shoeing, Snowmobiling, and Skiing
- Mountain Lights: the 2022 summer saw the opening of an extraordinary light art installation. Mountain Lights is proudly presented by Nihon Harmony Resorts KK in collaboration with Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono. The art installation is open during the summer and autumn months of 2022, 2023, and 2024. Art installation opening period 2022: July 1st – October 10th, 2022
- During the summer of 2022, Hanazono Zip World unveiled the “Black Diamond SuperFly”, one of the world’s longest zipline networks and Asia’s longest zipline. It consists of 3 dual-cable ziplines with a total tour duration of up to 2 hours.