‘Tis not only the season to be jolly and merry, but also the season to plan ahead for an early Spring babymoon. And where better than in one of Italy’s most romantic destinations, Venice?
Cipriani opens on the 16th of March 2023, and through the 12th of November 2023.
The Babymoon at Cipriani includes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet Breakfast for two guests per bedroom daily served in the restaurant or via room service
- $100USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Venice Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- Mother-to-Be Massage | 50 minutes
Expert antenatal techniques are used to relieve stress, alleviate back aches and reduce water retention. A nourishing body oil, enriched with Tamanu, soothes even the most delicate skin. Pillows and bolsters make the treatment safe and comfortable for all expectant mothers after their first trimester.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from € 750 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Cipriani, A Belmond Hotel, Venice
The Hotel at a Glance
Set on Giudecca Island, a five-minute ride by private launch from St Mark’s Square, Cipriani captures everything La Serenissima is famed for.
Surrounded by verdant gardens, with views across the shimmering lagoon, it boasts the only Olympic-size swimming pool in central Venice, a Michelin-starred restaurant, Oro, and the luxurious Casanova Wellness Centre.
Exclusive activities immerse you in unique and authentic aspects of Venice and the lagoon. All suites enjoy butler service.
Impressive features include:
- Take advantage of the 24-hour private shuttle service to and from St Mark’s Square, or hire Cipriani’s wooden motor boat, “Shirley”, for excursions around the lagoon. If you have a private yacht, docking spaces may be available at the hotel on request
- Casanova Wellness Centre. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating pregnancy treatment at the Wellness Centre in the gardens.
- A Fitness Room as well as in-room training with the Technogym Case
- Hair Salon
- Play a match on the red-clay tennis court or hone your skills with a private coach
- Take a dip in the Olympic-size pool filled with filtered, heated seawater
- Exquisite culinary experiences at Michelin-starred Oro, elegant trattoria Cip’s Club, Caffè San Giorgio, Bar Gabbiano, and Il Porticciolo
- 95 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, many with balconies or terraces overlooking the lagoon, the gardens, and St Mark’s. Or stay in Palazzo Vendramin, the 15th-century building linked to the hotel through an ancient courtyard and flowered passageway