The intimate and all-new 26-suite The Woodward is perfect for your romantic and spa-focussed babymoon.
Start your mornings with a leisurely stroll at Lake Geneva, and end your days with a Prenatal Massage or enjoy a half day with the Mother’s Pampering Ritual in Spa Guerlain.
Spa Guerlain is also home to a 21-meter indoor pool, the longest in the city.
The Babymoon at The Woodward, Oetker Collection includes
- Daily Full American breakfast for two per bedroom
- One category room upgrade, guaranteed at the time of booking, based on availability
- A $100 Spa Credit to be utilized during the stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Lake Geneva Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatments at Guerlain Spa, at an extra cost:
- Mother’s Pampering | 3,5 hours | Prenatal Massage (1 hr), Complete Facial Treatment (1.5 hrs), Complete Foot Treatment (1 hr)
- Prenatal Massage | 60 or 90 minutes | Designed to improve the skin’s elasticity and stimulate circulation, this massage can be performed after the first trimester of pregnancy or when the baby has been born.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from 1,100 CHF per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
The Woodward Geneva, Oetker Collection
The Hotel at a Glance
Originally built in 1901, The Woodward has been meticulously transformed, creating Geneva’s first all-suite hotel.
Situated on Quai Wilson, The Woodward’s lakefront location benefits from panoramic views of the water and the French Alps, including Mont Blanc.
Each of the 26 suites boasts designer details like marble fireplaces and custom bookcases (most also have views of Lake Geneva).
And in the two restaurants, helmed by Michelin-starred chefs, you’ll find international fare as well as vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free options. The renovation also includes a spa with a 21-meter indoor pool, the longest in the city.
Impressive features include:
- 26 luxury Suites, most have views of Lake Geneva
- The two-floor well-being oasis includes Spa Guerlain, and a 21-meter indoor pool, the longest in the city. As well as a state-of-the-art gym, two saunas, two steam rooms, two Swedish baths, and a hot tub
- Le Jardinier, the restaurant’s first foray into Europe, after New York City, Miami, and Houston. The restaurant features two large verandas attached to the post-Haussmann façade, overlooking the picturesque Geneva harbor
- L’Atelier Robuchon – 1* Michelin. Featuring the legendary chef’s open kitchen concept, creating a theatrical dining experience for 36 guests seated around the counter, as well as two dining rooms that can be privatized. After Paris, Tokyo, New York, Shanghai, Las Vegas, and Miami, Geneva welcomes the first and only Swiss address for the French chef Olivier Jean.