Embrace this new season at Madrid’s most exclusive hotel, the Four Seasons Hotel Madrid. This stunning icon has been recognized with 13 awards in only two years since it first opened its doors.
From a pre-birth shopping spree to a romantic walk in El Retiro Park, the majority of attractions are within a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
The Babymoon at Four Seasons Hotel Madrid includes:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full Breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in Dani Brasserie or via in-room dining
- 85€ EUR Hotel credit to be utilized during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Make your Madrid Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- Mother-t0-Be Massage – 60 or 90 minutes
Pregnancy can be one of the most rewarding physical experiences, but it presents several challenges. The body retains excess water and toxins, causing bloating, swelling, and sometimes pain. This soothing and medium-pressure massage gently relieves muscle tension and alleviates deep-rooted stress on the body.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from €850 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Four Seasons Hotel Madrid
The Hotel at a Glance
In the very heart of the capital – within walking distance of all the key attractions – seven historic buildings have been transformed into one dynamic destination.
With rooftop dining by Spanish celebrity chef Dani García, a four-level spa, and a sun-splashed pool terrace, Four Seasons is bringing a new level of luxury and service to Madrid.
Impressive features include:
- 200 luxury Guest Rooms & Suites
- Three destinations for dining and drinks, including a spectacular seventh-floor rooftop terrace
- A world-class Spa. Enter a soothing urban hideaway spread over four floors. The eight treatment rooms and spacious relaxation areas create a completely new, unparalleled spa experience
- Find tranquillity in the 14-meter (46-foot) swimming pool and outdoor lounge areas
- Boutique salon for hair and nails
- Original historical features
- Works of Spanish contemporary art throughout the hotel
- Indoor access to chic shopping and dining at La Galería de Canalejas