This wellness focussed babymoon at ultra-luxury The Peninsula Bangkok leaves you fit for birth. From an early check-in – as early as 6 am – to a guaranteed room upgrade and a Food, Beverage & Spa Credit to spend on a soothing maternity massage.
The Babymoon at The Peninsula Bangkok includes
- Guaranteed room upgrade from room to room or suite to suite at the time of booking. Not applicable for Grand Deluxe Room, Grand Deluxe Balcony Room, and Grand Deluxe Suite
- USD100 food and beverage or spa treatment credit, excluding retail purchases, manicure and pedicure treatments
- Peninsula Time, flexible check-in and check-out program, check-in is as early as 6:00 am on arrival day and check-out is as late as 10:00 pm on the day of departure
- Daily breakfast for up to two persons
- Upgraded welcome amenity
- Complimentary long-distance calls via VOIP
Make your Bangkok Babymoon even more pampering with the following pregnancy spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- Maternity Massage | 90 minutes
This nurturing massage has been carefully designed for pregnant and nursing mothers and is performed by experienced therapists using advanced techniques that are both safe and effective.
The soothing essence of the massage allows pregnant women to unwind and feel comforted during this special time, alleviating backaches, and headaches as well as neck and shoulder tension caused by muscle tightness and shifts in posture. Ultimately, this treatment reduces fatigue and improves the skin’s elasticity.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from THB 14,000 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
The Peninsula Bangkok
The Hotel at a Glance
The Peninsula Bangkok, an urban luxury resort, is a highly acclaimed, multi-award-winning hotel that offers a pristine riverside setting near business and shopping districts.
All the large guest rooms and suites offer stunning views of the Chao Phraya River and Bangkok skyline.
Authentic Thai cuisine awaits you at Thiptara. Set aside time to nourish yourself with the Live Lived Best program that allows you to enrich your body and mind through four elements: nutritious food, exercise programs, and mindfulness meditation.
Impressive features include:
- 370 luxury Guest Rooms and Suite
- Live Lived Best: The brand-wide initiative will provide you at all Peninsula properties with unprecedented opportunities to pursue your fitness, mindfulness, and nutritional goals – and to access those opportunities whenever you wish through a dedicated Wellness Portal and 24-hour Wellness Concierge service.
- The Spa is located in a stunning three-story Thai colonial-style building by the river, which houses a number of private suites with steam showers and an en-suite whirlpool overlooking the Chao Phraya River.
- Soak up the Thai sunshine in lavish surroundings or plunge into the sparkling azure water of the exotic three-tiered swimming pool
- Authentic Thai, Chinese and global cuisines are served in tropical riverside gardens, at culinary options such as Mei Jiang Exclusive, The River Bar, The Pool Bar, and Thiptara.
- Tennis Court
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Daily complimentary activities that involve health and wellbeing, such as Sunrise Yoga, Aqua Fit, Aqua Yoga, Boxing, Pilates, and Mindful Breathing Classes.
The Peninsula Bangkok
333 Charoennakorn Road
Nearest Airport: Suvarnabhumi International (BKK), 16 Miles / 25 Kilometers