Overlooking a dazzling white sand beach and tranquil turquoise waters, it is a slice of paradise, one of the most beautiful among Antigua resorts.
Babymoon at Carlisle Bay
- Luxury Suite accommodation with daily Breakfast
- Afternoon tea served daily
- $ 100 Spa Credit
- Now with complimentary Half Board (Dinner) for all new bookings from now through 21 December 2022. A three course dinner with an extensive choice from à la carte menus at Indigo on the Beach, Jetty Grill (adults only) or East restaurants
- Drinks with dinner including cocktails, spirits, beers, soft drinks and an excellent selection of wines by the glass
- Premium spirits and wines are excluded from the half board or all-inclusive rates and may be purchased at an additional charge
- Always included: Fast Track Meet & Greet upon arrival at the Airport, for easy and quick access through customs.
Make your Caribbean Babymoon even more pampering with the following mother-to-be spa treatment, at an extra cost:
- Prenatal Massage – 50 minutes
- Other recommended treatments for expecting mums are the Indian Head Massage, and a Pedi or Mani
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
All-Inclusive options are available.
Room Rates start from $ 571 per night.
Why Book With Us?
The Resort at a Glance
Capture pre-baby moments at this luxurious Caribbean beach and spa resort, on the island of Antigua.
This stunning Antigua resort is home to:
- 87 ocean-facing Suites, with private balcony or terrace
- Culinary Experiences at East, Ottimo!, Indigo on the Beach, and the adults-only Jetty Grill
- Private dining options for romantic babymoon moments
- A wide selection of Bars, such as Indigo Bar, Jetty Bar, and Pavilion Bar
- CARA Organic Beauty Spa, features 6 treatment rooms including a luxurious massage room for couples, a sauna, plunge pools, a hair salon, and treatments from luxury spa brand ESPA
- Wellness Retreats
- Personalised Health Retreat with the holistic health practitioner and yoga instructor Zoe Nash. Zoe will guide you through this retreat with a holistic health consultation
- Private Yoga & Pilates Sessions
- A 40-seat Screening Room
- Use of Mountain Bikes
- Water Sports & Excursions such as a private Sunset Cruise, Sunset Yoga on the Jetty, or Sailing Lessons
- Carlisle Bay offers a comprehensive mix of complimentary non-motorised water sports on-site, including kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, raft-building and snorkelling
- Kayaking through the Mangrove
- Nine (9) Tennis Courts including three floodlit courts, allow you to play in the cooler evenings
- Fast Track Meet & Greet upon arrival at the Airport.
You’ll be met by the resort representative as soon as you step off the plane into the terminal upon arrival in Antigua. Guiding you through the entire immigration process, including fast track lane, luggage collection, and final document. This only takes you approx. 30 minutes.