Say Marhaba (Welcome in Arabic) to this blissful babymoon for expectant mommas.
This must-visit resort resides between the Hajar Mountains and the sea. Enjoy the large freshwater and saltwater pools; a long, private sandy beach; and locally inspired treatments and wellness programs at the Six Senses Spa.
The restaurants serve world-class food, including many local dishes and flavours from the resort’s organic garden. Throughout the resort, you’ll find Omani architecture that is blended with every level of modern luxury under the shade of numerous Zighy date palms.
Babymoon at Six Senses Zighy Bay
What’s included in your Babymoon?
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, in the restaurant or via In-Room Dining
- Complimentary 50-minute massage per person, for up to two guests per room, once during your stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Why Book With Us?
The Resort at a Glance
Celebrate your pregnancy in style on Oman’s Musandam Peninsula, the Norway of the Middle East.
As a resort built on the idea of sustainable, Six Senses has a very active environmental program, upholding the universal commitment of the Six Senses group. Their social engagement includes supporting local schools, hospitals and charities such as Sharjah Charity International, helping to fund and taking part in educational, health and social projects.
Impressive features include:
- 82 Luxury Pool Villas, Pool Villas Beachfront, Pool Villa Suites, Pool Villa Suites Beachfront, and two-bedroom, three- and four-bedroom Villas
- 3 Restaurants & 2 Bars
- On-site nurse
- Modern Fitness Center and Gym Instructor
- A one-mile (1.6-kilometre) stretch of pristine, white sandy beach
- A large central freshwater swimming pool with poolside service offering meals, beverages and homemade ice creams
- A 100-foot (35-meter) saltwater pool, the only one in the Gulf, with Roman steps and a swim-round island
- Cinema Paradiso
- Tennis Court
- Jungle Gym
- Award-winning Six Senses Spa
- Exclusive souk at the Boutique, an Oman market for a unique culture shopping experience
How to get there?
Arrive by speedboat, 4×4 or a paraglider! (let’s keep the paraglider in mind for when you return, as a family).
Zighy Bay is 75 miles (120 km) or a 120-minute drive from Dubai International Airport (DXB). The resort’s unique setting allows for three arrival choices: A dramatic 4×4 drive through the mountains; a 15-minute speedboat trip from a nearby port or the ultimate thrill strapped to a professional paraglider.