Take your Well-being to new heights, especially now you’re pregnant!
On arrival, you’ll receive a Wellbeing Consultation with a personal wellbeing specialist to shape a personal plan of activities and nutrition.
Reconnect with yourself and with the beauty of nature. Based on the belief that understanding is the key to creating and sustaining wellbeing, the island’s Learning Centre offers a series of educational workshops and experiential classes with wellbeing experts, culinary maestros, and herbalists.
Babymoon at JOALI BEING
- US$250 equivalent Wellbeing credit to be utilised during your stay (no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Daily breakfast at the FLOW restaurant for 2 adults
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Villas
For MORE INFO & BOOKINGS, Please Visit the Maldives Babymoon at JOALI BEING
Stay Longer Promotion
For stays of 5 nights and longer, please check JOALI’S Stay Longer Promotion with up to 35% discount.
The Resort at a Glance
This first dedicated wellbeing-immersive retreat in the Maldives opened its doors on 15 November 2021. JOALI BEING resides on an eco-friendly island with Private Water and Beach Villas, highly personalised treatments and experiences, and diverse tailored cuisine.
Impressive features include:
- 68 Private Beach and Water villas
- Each Beach and Water Villa comes with its very own personal butler or ‘Jadugar’, meaning ‘skilled magician’ in Dhivehi
- The Island is home to one of just three turtle sanctuaries in the Maldives
- Exquisite culinary experiences at FLOW, which features three signature kitchens. Plantae for vegetarian cuisine, Su, serving ocean-to-table pescatarian fare, and B’Well, featuring a signature JOALI BEING menu
- Culinary Learning Centre. Here, you can explore ingredients and the art of dish development
- Kaashi, the hydrotherapy hall
- The Four Pillars of JOALI BEING are Mind, Skin, Microbiome, and Energy.
- On arrival, you’ll receive a Wellbeing Consultation with a personal wellbeing specialist to shape a personal plan of activities and nutrition.
- Areka Wellness features 39 treatment rooms
- Aktar, the herbology centre, with its library and workshops
The natural island of Bodufushi in Raa Atoll, is just a short 40-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport, with the option of a private transfer.