BabyMoon® Travel Review April 2017
by BabyMoon® Travel’s creator & founder Ilonka Molijn – van Ginkel
romance and liveliness in Paris
We instantly felt at home when arriving at Hilton Paris Opera for our 4-night romantic getaway in April of 2017. In the heart of vibrant and beautiful Paris, surrounded by stately buildings we felt like locals the moment we entered our room.
The room gave us a feeling of being Parisians and we still miss the views from our spacious and modern Executive Corner Room. When we came back to this true haven of luxury after a day of sightseeing, we installed ourselves to watch the people on the streets below, some in a hurry to go to the train station of Gare Saint Lazare behind the hotel, some strolling and shopping, children coming back from school and of course tourists exploring their maps.
All rooms at Hilton Paris Opera have photographic murals on the walls behind the headboards. Très chic ! When you stay in an Executive Room you have complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. We joyfully visited the Executive Lounge daily for complimentary breakfast and pre-dinner drinks, delicious warm dishes and light bites.
babymoon offer inclusions :
- Luxurious Accommodations at Hilton Paris Opera
- Breakfast in Bed
- Prenatal Cravings Voucher to spend at ‘Le Pain Quoditien’
- ‘Sugar Baby’ Mocktail at Le Grand Salon for mom-to-be
- Gift Baby for Mommy & Baby
- 10% discount at La Vallée Village
BabyMoon® travel yips :
- app : NextStopParis (for easy metro navigation)
- Tickets for the elevator to the 2nd or top – summit floor of the Eiffel Tower are often fully booked. Check at viator.com or getyourguide.com for skip the line tickets in combination with a Seine River cruise or Louvre Museum tickets.
- To avoid waiting in line, especially when you’re pregnant, book a ticket for the Louvre Museum with a time slot so that you can access instantly. louvre.fr
- When you arrive by car at Hilton Paris Opera book the valet parking service at the concierge.
- Book online a table for lunch at Georges on top of Centre Pompidou. The views are amazing ! Access via separate red-colored lift, left from entrance of museum.
facts about Hilton Paris Opera :
- The hotel is built in 1889 and reopened as Hilton Paris Opera in 2015
- Complimentary WiFi internet in all rooms and public areas
- Clefs d’Or Concierge