Koh Samui Babymoon Offer
- Upgrade to the next Villa category upon arrival, subject to availability (excludes The Ocean Retreat and The Beach Reserve)
- Breakfast for two guests per bedroom in the main restaurant Dining on the Hill
- Complimentary 50-minute massage per person, for up to two guests per room, once during the stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates and benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from €500 per night.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive babymoon offer rates
Six Senses Samui
Celebrate your Pregnancy with an Utterly and Unabashedly Romantic Babymoon Stay at Six Senses Samui
Terms & Conditions
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
About the Koh Samui Babymoon Offer
Get ready for your baby with this pampering and well-deserved babymoon.
The Koh Samui Babymoon at Six Senses Samui comes packed with Daily Breakfast, and a Complimentary Massage at Six Senses Spa.
The Resort at a Glance
Celebrate your pregnancy at the stunning Six Senses Samui, set on a gently sloping headland at the northern tip of Samui Island.
Utterly and unabashedly romantic, Six Senses Samui is the most delightful daydream come true. Be it yoga at sunrise, deeply relaxing spa treatments (often designed for two), soaking in the sun, the azure view from your pool villa, or day trips discovering the many delights of the island, it’s all magical.
And as for the nights, enjoy sunset cocktails (or mocktails!), dinner under a velvet sky studded with twinkling stars, and world-class food… it’s moments like these that you will treasure forever.
- The 67 private villas, many with private pools, are landscaped with natural vegetation, and with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand
- Six Senses Samui serves some of the best food in Koh Samui. The award-winning Dining on the Rocks restaurant presents Modern Interpretive cuisine, whilst Dining on the Hill offers regional and international cuisine
- Six Senses Samui offers all the treatments you would expect from a Six Senses Spa. Choose to have treatments in either air-conditioned individual villas or with tropical sea breezes in private salas with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay to the Gulf of Thailand
Six Senses Samui
9/10 Moo 5, Baan Plai Laem
Koh Samui, 84320
Nearest Airport: Koh Samui Airport (USM), 3 Miles/4.83 Kilometers