Celebrate your Pregnancy and be pregnant in Paris for a little while.
PREGNANT IN PARIS
The Expectant Parents City Guide for Paris. Where to Stay, Babymoon Activities, Prenatal Shopping, Events & Pregnancy Cravings.
Pregnant in French = ‘Enceinte’ (I’m pregnant = Je suis enceinte)
Official Tourist Office Paris
Where to stay? BabyMoon® Travel proudly partners with the luxurious Hilton Paris Opera.
Experience classic Parisian elegance at the newly refurbished Hilton Paris Opera. Set in the lively Opéra quarter, this luxurious hotel is close to Paris’ top attractions and shopping. The famous department stores of Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are a five-minute walk away.
Here you will find stylish rooms and suites, fantastic dining options and first-class amenities — everything you need for a remarkable and memorable babymoon stay in the French capital.
Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Valid until 1st of January 2018
BABYMOON ACTIVITIES WHEN PREGNANT IN PARIS
- River Cruise on the Seine with Villa Madame’s Babymoon Offer
- Enjoy Breathtaking Views of the Eiffel Tower
- Romantic Walks, while strolling through Paris, dream about baby names, baby’s nursery, being a family…..
- At Théâtre Mogador, Cats, the musical
- Musée National d’Art Moderne at the Centre Pompidou has a rooftop terrace and restaurant, Restaurant Café Georges, that affords gorgeous views of Paris’ main landmarks. Access is free with a museum ticket.
WHAT YOU CAN’T DO ANYMORE…WHEN PREGNANT IN PARIS
- Writing your names on a padlock, attach it to the Pont Des Arts and throw away the keys…. This has proved so popular that the bridge became subject to structural weakening. The authorities removed the nearly 1 million padlocks to prevent the collapse of the bridge.
PRENATAL SHOPPING FOR MOM & BABY
Paris is the international fashion capital and is a must-visit city to do some pre-birth shopping for you and your baby. Famous French baby brands are Petit Bateau, Kenzo, Baby Dior, Charabia, Tartine et Chocolat.
Boutique Baby S Event
Une mère une Fille à Paris
43 Boulevard Garibaldi
This ‘Salon de Thé’ has everything for your babyshower and should not be missed on your pre-baby shopping spree in Paris.
You can also take a pause with a cup of tea and cheesecake. It’s also a lovely place for kids to play and in the corner, you can buy all stuff for your baby shower. If you’re living in Paris, then it’s also a perfect location to host your baby shower. Get in the spirit and shop online at Shop.Babysevent.com
- Tartine et Chocolate (Saint-Germain) 266 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Petit Bateau (Champs-Elysées) 116 avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Baby Dior (Champ-Elysées) 26-28 Avenue Montaigne
- Jacadi (Saint-Germain) 256 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Charabia, 11 Rue Madame
- Famous department store Galeries La Fayette
- Firmaman 200 Boulevard Pereire. Maternity Fashion, Baby Fashion, Books, Maternity Lingerie and more
- 1 et 1 font 3 at 3, Rue de Solférino & 1, rue de Sontay
- Eat Macaroons. A stop at Ladurée at 16 Rue Royale is one not to be missed. Make sure to ask if the macaroons contain uncooked eggs, if so, they are not suitable for pregnant women!
- Prenatal Cravings Voucher to spend at ‘Le Pain Quotidien’ at Hilton Paris Opera (when you book the Babymoon Package of Hilton Paris Opera)