at the luxurious boutique hotel VILLA MADAME, in the heart of the 6th arrondissement of Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Take your last hurrah to the City of Light and enjoy a pregnant pause in this luxurious hotel. Take a romantic river cruise on the Seine and enjoy some prenatal shopping in lovely Parisian boutiques. And enjoy unique relaxing moments with a mocktail for mom to be in the ‘Secret Garden’ or in the library and its fireplace, all under the sky of Paris.
Valid until June 2017
Experience classic Parisian elegance at the newly refurbished Hilton Paris Opera. Set in the lively Opéra quarter, this luxurious hotel is close to Paris’ top attractions and shopping. The famous department stores of Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are a five-minute walk away.
Here you will find stylish rooms and suites, fantastic dining options and first class amenities — everything you need for a remarkable and memorable babymoon stay in the French capital.
Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Valid until 1st of January 2018
2. SET SAIL
With a River Cruise on the Seine with Villa Madame’s Babymoon Offer
3. SHOP FOR MOM & BABY
Paris is the international fashion capital and is a must-visit city to do some pre-birth shopping for you and your baby. Famous French baby brands are : Petit Bateau, Kenzo, Baby Dior, Charabia, Tartine et Chocolat.
Special Tip !
Boutique Baby S Event
Une mère une Fille à paris
43 Boulevard Garibaldi
This ‘Salon de Thé’ has everything for your babyshower and should not be missed on your pre-baby shopping spree in Paris.
You can also take a pause with a cup of tea and cheese cake. It’s also a lovely place for kids to play and in the corner you can buy all stuff for your baby shower. If you’re living in Paris, then it’s also a perfect location to host your baby shower. Get in the spirit and shop online at Shop.Babysevent.com
- Tartine et Chocolate (Saint-Germain) 266 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Petit Bateau (Champs-Elysées) 116 avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Baby Dior (Champ-Elysées) 26-28 avenue Montaigne
- Jacadi (Saint-Germain) 256 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Charabia, 11 Rue Madame
- Famous department store Galeries La Fayette
- Firmaman 200 Boulevard Pereire. Maternity Fashion, Baby Fashion, Books, Maternity Lingerie and more
- 1 et 1 font 3 at 3, Rue de Solférino & 1, rue de Sontay
4. HAVE PRENATAL CRAVINGS
- Eat Macaroons. A stop at Ladurée at 16 Rue Royale is one not to be missed. Make sure to ask if the macaroons contain uncooked eggs, if so, they are not suitable for pregnant women !
- Prenatal Cravings Voucher to spend at ‘Le Pain Quotidien’ at Hilton Paris Opera (when you book the Babymoon Package of Hilton Paris Opera)
5. SEE PARIS FROM THE TOP
Musée National d’Art Moderne at the Centre Pompidou has a rooftop terrace and restaurant, Restaurant Café Georges that affords gorgeous views of Paris’ main landmarks. Access is free with a museum ticket.