Babymoon Paris, stay at the luxurious Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris in the heart of Paris.
Enjoy each other’s company before your bundle of joy arrives and spend your Paris babymoon at the luxurious five star Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris.
Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris is in short chic, sophisticated and surprising. The hotel represents the next generation of Palace hotels in the heart of Paris. Within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées and beautiful Parc Monceau, it is now, as it has always been, one of the essential spots in which to experience the beauty, style and social buzz of this truly extraordinary city.
Valid throughout 2018
Experience classic Parisian elegance at the newly refurbished Hilton Paris Opera. Set in the lively Opéra quarter, this luxurious hotel is close to Paris’ top attractions and shopping. The famous department stores of Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are a five-minute walk away.
Here you will find stylish rooms and suites, fantastic dining options and first-class amenities — everything you need for a remarkable and memorable babymoon stay in the French capital.
Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Valid until 1st of January 2018
2. SET SAIL
With a River Cruise on the Seine.
3. SHOP FOR MUM & BABY
Paris is the international fashion capital and is a must-visit city to do some pre-birth shopping for you and your baby. Spoil yourself with some truly gorgeous and famous French baby brands such as Petit Bateau, Kenzo, Baby Dior, Charabia and Tartine et Chocolat.
Boutique Baby S Event
Une mère une Fille à Paris
43 Boulevard Garibaldi
This ‘Salon de Thé’ has everything for your baby shower and should not be missed on your pre-baby shopping spree in Paris.
You can also take a pause with a cup of tea and cheesecake. Furthermore, it is a lovely place for kids to play and in the corner, you can buy all stuff for your baby shower. If you’re living in Paris, then it’s also a perfect location to host your baby shower. Get in the spirit and shop online at Shop.Babysevent.com
- Tartine et Chocolate (Saint-Germain) 266 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Petit Bateau (Champs-Elysées) 116 avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Baby Dior (Champ-Elysées) 26-28 Avenue Montaigne
- Jacadi (Saint-Germain) 256 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Charabia, 11 Rue Madame
- Famous department store Galeries La Fayette
- Luili Kids – 6 rue Queya (Luili Kids is also stockist of our favourite baby blanket and cloth at Atelier Choux, the elegant and functional multi-purpose carrés are an everyday essential, at home in the nursery and ‘out and about’ during the day in your diaper bag)
- Le Bon Marché department store at 24 Rue de Sèvres (also stockist of Atelier Choux)
- Firmaman 200 Boulevard Pereire. Maternity Fashion, Baby Fashion, Books, Maternity Lingerie and more
- 1 et 1 font 3 at 3, Rue de Solférino & 1, rue de Sontay
4. HAVE PRENATAL CRAVINGS
- Eat Macaroons. In particular, a stop at Ladurée at 16 Rue Royale is one not to be missed. Make sure to ask if the macaroons contain uncooked eggs, if so, they are not suitable for pregnant women!
- Prenatal Cravings Voucher to spend at ‘Le Pain Quotidien’ at Hilton Paris Opera (when you book the Babymoon Package of Hilton Paris Opera)
5. SEE PARIS FROM THE TOP
The Musée National d’Art Moderne at the Centre Pompidou has a rooftop terrace and restaurant. On top of Centre Pompidou is Restaurant Café Georges where couples enjoy gorgeous views of Paris’ main landmarks. Access via the red-coloured lift on the left side of the museum entrance.
BabyMoon® Travel Tips :
- app : NextStopParis (for easy metro navigation)
- Tickets for the elevator to the 2nd or top – summit floor of the Eiffel Tower are often fully booked. Check at viator.com or getyourguide.com for skip the line tickets in combination with a Seine River cruise or Louvre Museum tickets.
- To avoid waiting in line, especially when you’re pregnant, book a ticket for the Louvre Museum with a time slot so that you can access instantly. louvre.fr
We hope that both you and your loved one enjoyed our top five of things to do in Paris. Celebrate your Pregnancy and have a healthy birth.